Better Diagnostic Equipment. Better Outcomes.
Ratchford Eye Center’s investment in the latest diagnostic techniques is paying off for our patients, in many ways. Our innovative imaging equipment is enabling us to detect signs of disease far sooner; without using traditional x-rays. Best of all, these non-invasive procedures are leading to earlier treatment and improved outcomes for patients diagnosed with glaucoma, retinal or corneal disease.
Connecticut’s state-of-the-art eye care center
Whether treatment is medical or surgical, preventative or corrective, Ratchford Eye Center is on the cutting edge of eye care:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Cataract Surgery with the latest multifocal or Toric implants
- Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Diabetic Laser Treatment
- Macular Degeneration Treatment
- Same-day Emergency Eye Care
- Contact lens fitting
- Botox Treatment
- Eyelid Surgery